- Goalkeeper Punting / Drop Kicking not allowed
- 24 minute halves
- No swapping benches between halves.
- Players must wear shin guards for their own safety.
- The goalie pass back rule will be played at all age groups. Once the keeper touches the ball, they can not play the ball again until ball is touched by an opponent.
- Game Balls: The home team is responsible for providing the game ball.
- Equipment: The wearing of shin pads will be mandatory for all players. Indoor, flat soled soccer shoes also must be worn.
- Time Outs / Home Team Colors: Each team can call one 30 second time out per half
Home team is to wear white or lighter colors. If Home team complies and there is a conflict, the visiting team must change jerseys. If home team does not wear light/white and there is a conflict, home team must change jerseys. Visiting teams centers off first.
- Forfeited Games: If a team fails to show for a scheduled match, the referee shall allow a 5 minute grace period. After the 5 minutes, if the team has not yet arrived or does not have enough players to field a team (4), the game will be forfeited. The game will be tallied as a 3 to 0 loss for the forfeiting team and a 3 to 0 win for their opponent. Additionally there is a $15 penalty charge for now show or a team does not notify ABQ Futsal they are unable to play within 48 hours. Must be paid before they can play the next game.
- Proper conduct is required. Any unprofessional behavior including verbal will not be tolerated. First time is a yellow card. 2nd offense is a red card, player will be sent off and will be suspended for the next game.
Download: Laws of the Game
House Rules – Game Rules
- Ball which goes over the balcony, is PK Kick for the other team.
- Ball hits the ceiling is a indirect free kick for the other team. Under the spot where the ball hit the ceiling or line.
- Please show respect for each other. No trash talking. First time, you will be issued a yellow card. Second time will result a red card.
- To assure all games are on schedule. Each team must vacate the gym floor ASAP after your match so we can move on to the next match. Our matches must be on schedule.
House Rules – General
- No food, gum or drinks on the court.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Players, no jewelry allowed during the matches. For your own safety
- Please remain seated during the game for your own safety.
- No pets allowed.
- Please clean up after yourselves. Trash etc.
- No gum chewing on the court
- Only players and coaches allowed on the court.
- For everyone’s safety. Sideline must remain clear.
- Player backpacks must be hung on our wall. We have new backpack hangers.
- No outside food or drinks allowed in facility.