Register or come in for our Futsal Camps going over various futsal skills.
- Tuesday’s and Thursday’s 6pm – 7:30pm
- Saturday’s and Sunday’s 8am – 9am
Due to the current COVID-19 situation. Our sessions are contactless and no competitive play. Implementing COVID-19 Safe Practices per New Mexico Guidelines.
Futsal is FIFA’s official indoor soccer game which is, essentially, a scaled down version of outdoor soccer played indoors. It is a small sided game (5v5) played on a smaller field (roughly basketball court sized) with a smaller (size 3-4) ball. Futsal is played with touchline boundaries. There are no walls in play.
- More touches on the ball. Futsal has 210% more touches than Indoor Soccer. Futsal has 600% more touches than Outdoor Soccer.
- Better foot skills.
- More movement without the ball.
- Technical speed of play.
- Proper timing of runs to create “real” space, while supporting the attack
- Precise passing and shooting
- Quicker decision-making skills.
- High scoring games.
- Constant excitement