Futsal Training will return soon.
RULES | WHEN TRAINING RETURNS
- Mask required at all times. State order.
- REQUIRED TEMPERATURE CHECKS WILL BE CONDUCTED USING A NO-TOUCH INFRARED THERMOMETER PRIOR TO ENTRY. Please allow extra time for temperature checks upon arrival. Anyone who has a temperature of 100 or above will not be allowed in the gym for that day.
- Players must wash their hands thoroughly before and after training. Also, after breaks.
- Players must practice social distancing. 6 feet apart.
- We are maintaining groups of 1 trainer with 5 players. Players can not change groups per NM Order. We must have the student and staff groupings are as self-contained as possible by having the same group of children stay with the same staff. Restrict mixing children between groups.
- Camps are closed sessions. No spectators. Just participants.
- Our camp programs are contactless sports only and non-competitive play (no games or scrimmages). The focus should be on conditioning and skills development. Per NM
- Place equipment bags 6 feet apart. Each group will have their own area.
- No high 5’s, handshakes, knuckles or group celebrations.
- Wash and Sanitize each equipment. (Shoes, Shin guard, clothing, futsal ball) after every training.
- If a camp staff member or child becomes sick with Covid19, notify the NM DOH so they can implement contact tracing.
- Must comply with current CDC and the State of New Mexico Guidelines.