We will be offering various Summer Futsal Camps implementing COVID-19 Safe Practices per New Mexico Guidelines.
- Tuesday’s and Thursday’s 6pm-7:30pm
- Cost: $25 per player drop in fee. Annual Membership Fee will apply.
- Open to various age groups. Spots are limited due to Social Distancing.
- We are a club neutral futsal organization to assist on developing the players skills. Our camps are not to compete but to enhance each players skills to take their outdoor game to the next level.
- Registration form below.
- Technical Skills
- Futsal IQ
- Passing (if NM Guideline Permits)
- Defending (once NM Guidelines Permits)
- and more
- Sierra Saenz: St Pius HS Graduate.
- Mason Cole: Volcano Vista Varsity. Plays ABQ Futsal. ABQ Futsal Referee.
- Another Trainer to be announced soon as our current trainers head back to school.
|FUTSAL CAMPS||TUES & THURS||6PM-7:30PM||EVERY WEEK|
|FUTSAL CAMPS||SAT & SUN||8AM-9AM||pending|
- Mask required at all times. New State order.😜
- REQUIRED TEMPERATURE CHECKS WILL BE CONDUCTED USING A NO-TOUCH INFRARED THERMOMETER PRIOR TO ENTRY. Please allow extra time for temperature checks upon arrival. Anyone who has a temperature of 100 or above will not be allowed in the gym for that day.
- Players must wash their hands thoroughly before and after training. Also, after breaks.
- Players must practice social distancing. 6 feet apart.
- We are maintaining groups of 1 trainer with 5 players. Players can not change groups per NM Order. We must have the student and staff groupings are as self-contained as possible by having the same group of children stay with the same staff. Restrict mixing children between groups.
- Camps are closed sessions. No spectators. Just participants.
- Our camp programs are contactless sports only and non-competitive play (no games or scrimmages). The focus should be on conditioning and skills development. Per NM
- Place equipment bags 6 feet apart. Each group will have their own area.
- No high 5’s, handshakes, knuckles or group celebrations.
- Wash and Sanitize each equipment. (Shoes, Shin guard, clothing, futsal ball) after every training.
- If a camp staff member or child becomes sick with Covid19, notify the NM DOH so they can implement contact tracing.
- Must comply with current CDC and the State of New Mexico Guidelines.